A Good Idea is a great start but it is not yet a strong viable Business....
We can guide you through the planning and early stage business process to quickly create and nurture your business to sustainability.
Our targeted NZ Business Plan template process, worksheets, checklists and advice give you assistance just where you need it.
You have a great idea and a dream to be a successful business owner.
Do you know enough about management and the industry to go directly towards your goals or do you need to up-skill and ‘step-into it’ …learning as you go?
We can help with both
DOWNLOAD any of the 4 Modules and
working in your own time.
The programme includes information steps to explain the latest methods for Start-up business.
- Evaluate options to identify the most profitable products and niche.
- Create a Minimum Viable Product and test it before you Design your business.
- Use the tools and templates to quickly research and access valuable information.
- Design your business model to maximise the profit potential Review all new technologies to ensure your business structure is optimised for the future
Each module includes an hour of individual time with START-UP LAB’s DIRECTOR to review your progress and outcomes.
Book a FREE 60 minute session
to evaluate your IDEA
and work out where to start
In the session we will assess:
- Your Elevator pitch
- Business alignment with the your own purpose and values
- Your business goals and experience,
- Going it alone or having business partners,
- Choosing & Evaluating your target market
- Market share and how many customers to reach your goals
- What to ask potential customers
- How to create products/services for different income streams
At the end of the session you will have:
- A validated idea for a PITCHDECK .
- Next steps Action Plan
FREE INTRODUCTORY Session
DOWNLOAD the MODULES now
MENTORING: We can work alongside you to guide you through the process sharing our own and others learnings. We offer a monthly package which includes 2 x 90 minute meetings plus document review and phone support and referrals to help you along the journey
Do you have questions?
How Long will it take?
How Much does it cost?
There are lots of business templates out there, why should I use a supported process?
Go to our FAQ Page for answers to these and other questions