Module 4 Launch: Planning and putting all the components into place to start trading…
Categories: Branding, Operational systems and procedures, HR Planning, Health and Safety, Recruitment, Leadership and managing people, Performance Appraisals, Employment Compliance, Information and financial systems, Client management, Marketing Action plans, Operational and Action plans, Time management, Credit/Debt Management, Ecommerce, Record Keeping, Governance roles and responsibilities, Legal Structure, Obligation under the companies act, Governance documents.
This module is a downloadable online product that includes 4 steps of practical actions and 1 hour of skype or in-person support (Auckland)
It covers the following:
- How to implement your website and branded products including business cards and other promotional material? Options explained are DIY or briefing a designer.
- Explanation of all of the options variable for hosting, platforms, costs, structure, creating content etc
- Checklist and advise on what to do and look out for when leasing premises?
- Advice of pricing products as add-on to services.
- Legal and regulatory checklists – outline of most commonly used documents and why and when you might need them for discussion with your lawyer.
- HR systems design including advice and documents on job descriptions, recruitment, advertising, company policy and HR compliance documents
- Financial systems: overall design including a checklist – outline of the most economical method for your scale of business which includes software, account person and accountant
- Operational systems for efficiency and consistency and Health and Safety Systems
- Operational marketing action plans.
- How to schedule and prioritize the work for opening
- Governance and the Companies Act including when and why you might need a Constitution and a Shareholder agreement.
- The output of module 4 is a business open to trading with plans and systems in place including website, premises, staff, and promotions in place to attract the target market.
- This work will now require a full time commitment to reach opening. The Module includes 1 hour minimum of review time with Start-Up Lab to overview your outputs. It takes approx-200 hours of your time to complete this module depending upon your skill sets but is also dependent upon the timing and input of others. Lead times for leasing, regulatory compliance, legal work and website design can all vary and need to be carefully managed.
- Module 4: Downloadable products: $399 pus GST – includes 1 hour of support time.
Optional Add-on: Accountability and Support:
- Option 1: Email, Get weekly reminders and updates and helpful tips to keep you moving forward and track your progress for $50/month (minimum 2 months) Plus GST
- Option 2: Skype or in person meetings: Fortnightly meetings of 1.5 hours to review progress and resolve issues $500 per month includes online support to read and review documents and provide advice. excl GST. Note the in-person option is based upon meeting in central Auckland.
Module 4 Worksheets and Checklists
Step 4.1: Branding and Website
Step 4.2: Premises and Products
Step 4.3: Legal and Regulatory
Step 4.4: Systems and Software
Appendix O Company Policy Sample document
Appendix P: Transaction and Cash Management Protocol
Appendix Q: Invoice Management Protocol
Appendix R: Job Description